CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 11, 2010

MORE HOTTIES FROM THE MMP

This next hottie group of men are men who may not be the conventional, mainstream, universally opinioned hotties, but to me for various reasons, they are hott!

First is Jack Black: Dude is talented and funny. For me a lot of times funny trumps the six-pack. I can get just as many goose-bumps from a funny guy that I get from straight up lustrous hotness. I like it and it translates to excitement for my eye-balls as well. Mental stimulation sometimes does it...


Number 2 is Will Ferrell: Will Ferrell is not known for his looks. In fact I know a lot of women who gag when they see Will and a lot hate his raunchy sense of humor. This is precisely what turns me on about Will. I love dirty humor, the raunchier the better and Will is the master. He cracks me up and I would make-out and rub his hairy chest like it was an advertisement for a rip-master! Will is hot for his ability to make me laugh...sometimes it's about our funny bone and not our....well you get the point.


Number 3 is Eminem: I know for a Mormon I should be disgusted by Eminem, truth is, I'm not and as a writer I know how hard it is to pen poetry and the dude is a genius. Intellectually superior and the bad boy most women want to fix. I can't resist a puzzle and Eminem is a mystery that must be cracked. His issues are shouted from the radio waves and he makes no apologies. Therapeutic for the tormented male soul. His mommy issues make you want to nurture his self-destructive ways and admittedly so, I find this attractive. Twisted attraction....it's explosive!


Number 4 is Colin Firth: All women love sexual tension and all women love men who hate them. There is a thin line between love and hate and Mr. Darcy wreaks of cocky arrogance, the kind we love and hate. Colin is no conventional hottie, but one arrogant glance and you want him. Colin is Euro-hott!


Number 5 is Kevin James: I love Kevin James. He is as dumb as a rock and for that he is a genius. He has made millions tapping into the dumb male psyche and he is every man. Funny as hell and I like a funny guy! He makes my list no problem and his lips are luscious...HEEEYY!


And last but not least Guy Fieri: I love love love Guy! I love his personality. I love his bad boy look and I love that he seems like a family guy that knows how to party! His bling, tattoo's and lingo are hott. He is someone I could hang around and never get bored because he is a happy guy. I like happy people who see the fabulous in life amid all the shiz. Guy is money and I like the way he rolls. He would be a great roll in the hay and I would roll him any old day of the week! Triple D love right here! YO!


The only opinion that matters...mine. :)

4 ovary-actions:

Anonymous said...

yay for women who are ten million times less shallow than I am.
The men of the world commend you.

singlemormonchick said...

love colin firth. i think jack black is adorable & will farrel is freakin hilarious.

Julie said...

Colin Firth is H-O-T-T!
Kevin James has his own merits. The truth is, I would have more of a chance getting a date with Mr James.

anna said...

luke wilson. he's mine.