CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 6, 2010

JUST FOR FUN...WHO'S HOT and WHO'S NOT??

Yea so I lust a little....er a lot. Who doesn't? Men really think that women sit around and talk about knitting and recipes and I am here to inform you men that we talk about you, your junk, your butt and your hotness and not hotness. Yep we women have libidos and we lust and fantasize just like dudes. We can be crude and when I get together with my single older married ladies, yep we talk about SEX! We talk about it a lot and we are as crude as a dude and would make even the foulest man blush. So let me introduce you to some of my lusts...ladies feel free to speak your nasty minds and let me know who is HOT and who is NOT!!
Oh Baby you are HOT!
Josh Lucas...You are my number one HOTT lust. I like the bad boys! Oh yes I do...

Ryan Reynolds...are you freaking kidding me?? Be a good boy and take your shirt off...

Shemar Moore...please don't say a word just let me look at you!! Milky Milky Cocoa Puffs!!

Channing Tatum...Good golly! Eye candy! Lips like sugar...

David Beckham....yea you are naughty and hot! I like you a lot!

Who is not? No picture for these bags: Jude Law: a freaking girl Tom Cruise:A freaking freak Brad Pitt: freaking MO FO Use to be hot but then did too many plastic surgeries and hair plugs: Matthew McConaughey: freaking plastic

1 ovary-actions:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Yep a perfect list of hotties!! Shemar Moore I just wanna lick that!