CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 14, 2010

LYING LIARS WHO TELL LIES....GUYS


I love men, I really do. I like their masculinity and at the same time I want to slap their testosterone into the millennium. Now I am not saying that women are walking bags of potato chips with nothing but salty goodness on them, but men are frankly lousy until they reach the age of 40 and have been trained by a nagging bitch wife for a good 15 years, and then they die of wife stress. It's true, don't make me hit you.
A friend of mine recently met a guy on a dating website. U-huh I know, but don't act like you all don't troll those gay things cuz you do. Anyway the dude was very flirty and texted her often, emailed her and they even talked on the phone for hours a couple of times. They had good conversations and it looked like a good time to finally meet. They met at a freaking lake and went to the girls house to chat further. Now this moron had to take care of some maintenance like how he wasn't interested in having anymore kids, why he got divorced, what kind of underwear he wore, how he likes his coffee yadda yadda yadda....shut the hell up already dude!!! And yet, said girl thought well maybe he was nervous and was just being goofy and thought that even though he was a weirdo turdball maybe she would give him one more chance to be the funny nice guy from the phone, text and email, cuz that guy was no where to be found that night at the lake. So the date or whatever it was ended and she received the following email the very next day:

Sydney,
Thank you for going on a walk and hanging out the other night.

I met someone a few weeks back and we clicked but I didn't here back from them and was moving on, you know I don't date more than one gal at a time. I guess she had a family death and was out of town and is now back. We are going to give it a try and see what happens.

I don't want you to think I am one of those guys that doesn't call or anything. But, I wanted to give you the heads up.

Sincerely,
Eric



Ummm OK doofus moranus didn't know we were dating after one meeting at a lake to check each other out. Also, didn't know you needed to break-up with me after one meeting at a lake to check each other out. Nice form letter and memo: to: Eric....the kid thing is a major deal breaker so get over yourself.
OK so not all guys are Rainman, but for the most part they have illusions of single Mormon women falling all over them in desperation. These divorced single Mormon guys are from hell ladies, run. Run far, far away. Generally speaking....

4 ovary-actions:

singlemormonchick said...

oh my gosh. SO TRUE! single lds guys are such a commodity(what is it, 6-1 ratio now?)that its like they KNOW they can be assholes and still get whatever and whoever they want. i hate it. explains why i am on a dating hiatus at this point. "eric" is a total tool. what a self important loser.

Anonymous said...

Oh, but be fair. This post was a little excessively unhappy. No, boys aren't perfect, and yes, they do their share of pissing me off, too, but I don't think it does anyone any good to just talk about what horrible liars they are. I can't say that I know whether your assertion about divorcees in the church is correct, but I know that there are still great, single, LDS guys. There are ones that suck, too, but we need to keep the faith in men.
Because bitter doesn't help anyone.

anna said...

he also has bad grammar? this is too much!! i love your blog!

Anonymous said...

This entire blog = most freaking retarded thing I have ever read in my life. You 'talk' (type) like you are a 16 year old high school chick who had too much mtn. dew at lunch. Ick.